Category: Continuing Education
Start Date: 9/30/2020 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 9/30/2020 at 12:00 PM
Body Talk: Body Language for Sales and Safety
Presented by: Andy Tolbert
Date: Wednesday, September 30th, via Webinar
Cost: $19.00 / RALSC members or non-members
(Bonus: Everyone can enjoy the RALSC member pricing! Non-members are eligible for our family discount through the end of 2020)
Webinar Description: In this session, Andy will give agents the skills to read a customer's body language to see what stage of the buying process they're in. The second part of the class covers understanding the pre-attack indicators that may save a life.
What's covered in this session:
• How to “read” our customer to see if they’re really ready to buy
• 8 different Types of handshakes and what they can tell you
• How to "read" body language
• How to recognize and when to follow your “gut” feeling.
• Being aware of the body language, that your clients see from you
• A list of “pre-attack indicators” to watch for