Category: MLS Training
Start Date: 8/29/2019 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 8/29/2019 at 12:00 PM
RALSC Conference Room
Pricing a property is perhaps one of the most crucial steps when working with a buyer or seller. In the days of so many questionable automated models that attempt to value properties, creating a thorough Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is also an opportunity for a real estate agent to stand out to their buyer or seller. Through your MLS subscription, you have a variety of tools to assist you in completing a CMA and researching the value of a property. These include tools to research your subject property, analyze the market of the subject property, search for the best comparable properties in that market, and build an impactful report and presentation for your customer.
Please note the following items:
1) Bring a fully charged laptop to this class as there will be several hands-on activities. There are limited plugs in the room.
2) Please be sure to go to your login dashboard, launch the “Cloud CMA” product and walk through the registration process prior to coming to class. We will be using Cloud CMA in this class and it takes several minutes to register for your free account.
3) Arrive 15 minutes early to allow ample time to find a seat and sign on to WIFI.
4) If you can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your registration to create room for those on the waitlist.
5) The instructor listed is subject to change based on availability.
To see what is offered, register, or cancel an MLS class, click on the following link.