Category: MLS Training
Start Date: 9/2/2021 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 9/2/2021 at 4:00 PM
Stellar MLS Training Classes
RALSC CONFERENCE ROOM
This required class teaches every new Stellar MLS subscriber the basics of how to use the Matrix MLS System to power their real estate business. Topics include navigating the system, setting up a property search, direct and auto emails, managing contacts, and personalizing the Matrix system.
MLS Compliance 101
A key purpose of the MLS is to provide real estate brokerages a mechanism to compensate each other for bringing buyers to each other’s listings. In order for this to work, it is critical that we share accurate data, and additionally, enter listings in a way to maintain the cooperative nature of the MLS. This required class for new subscribers reviews the MLS comprehensive Rules & Regulations to ensure that all users have access to the best data possible.
MLS Adding and Editing Listings
This class is mandatory for agents who will be adding and modifying listings in the MLS. We will walk through the process of gathering listing data, entering listings into the MLS systems, adding photos and attachments, and modifying listings. We will also share valuable tips and techniques in the listing entry process.
Please note the following items:
1) Bring a fully charged laptop to this class as there will be several hands-on activities. There are limited plugs in the room.
2) You will also need a headshot saved on your computer.
3) Make sure to log into the MLS System prior to coming to class.
4) Arrive 15 minutes early to allow ample time to find a seat and sign on to WIFI.
5) You must sign in to receive credit and cannot miss more than 15 minutes of this class.
6) If you can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your registration to create room for those on the waitlist.
7) The instructor listed is subject to change based on availability.
To see what is offered, register, or cancel an MLS class, click on the following link.