Category: Continuing Education
Start Date: 9/22/2020 at 1:30 PM
End Date: 9/22/2020 at 3:30 PM
Understanding the Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement
Instructed by Hameed Siddiq
September 22, 2020
1:30pm - 3:30pm
(NOTE: attendees MUST have your web camera on during the Zoom class to receive CE Credits)
2 CE Credits
$25.00 / RALSC members
(You MUST register by 5:00pm on September 18th)
Course Objective: After taking this course Realtors will have better understanding on how to explain the Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement. Attendees will understand the different ways to list a property. Attendees will also understand structure the listing agreement to protect the interest of the Seller.
Learning Objectives: Attendees will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of the Address and Legal Description
2. Clarify what the Broker Obligations are
3. Understand the contractual relationship between the Broker and Seller
4. Understand the Broker cooperation relationship
5. The importance of providing a comparative market analysis
6. Understand the Seller Obligations in the Listing process
You MUST register in advance (by 5:00pm on September 18th) as the instructor will be tracking and reporting your CE credits.
NOTE: attendees MUST have your web camera on during the Zoom class to receive CE Credits.
NO SHOWS OR CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS: Reservations for any RALSC sponsored events or courses must be cancelled at least four (4) business days prior to the course. No refunds will be given for cancellations that do not meet this policy.