Category: Continuing Education
Start Date: 9/22/2020 at 11:15 AM
End Date: 9/22/2020 at 1:15 PM
Understanding the FAR BAR Residential Contract
for Sale and Purchase
Instructed by Hameed Siddiq
September 22, 2020
11:15am - 1:15pm
(attendees MUST have your web camera on during the Zoom class to receive CE Credits)
2 CE Credits
$25.00 / RALSC members
(must register by 5pm on September 18th)
Course Objective: After taking this course Realtors will have better understanding on how to explain a purchases and sale agreement to their customers. Realtors will be able to explain the importance of time is of the essence, the importance of clauses, financing a deal and more.
Learning Objectives: Attendees will be able to:
1. Understand how to calculate the balance to close
2. Understand the importance of time is of the essence
3. Classify closing costs for Buyers and Sellers
4. Understand the significance of a Home Inspection
5. Understand the different Addenda that can be attached to the contract
6. Differentiate between the difference of paying with Cash or Financing
You MUST register in advance (by 5:00pm on September 18th) as the instructor will be tracking and reporting your CE credits.
NOTE: attendees MUST have your web camera on during the Zoom class to receive CE Credits.
NO SHOWS OR CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS: Reservations for any RALSC sponsored events or courses must be cancelled at least four (4) business days prior to the course. No refunds will be given for cancellations that do not meet this policy.