Category: MLS Training
Start Date: 3/10/2020 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 3/10/2020 at 12:00 PM
Working with Buyers in the MLS
RALSC Conference Room
With almost 50% of home searches beginning online, and surveys showing that buyers typically take 10+ weeks to find a home, to thrive in today’s marketplace, agents must really be able to stand out when it comes to engaging their buyers. Luckily, the MLS has lots of tools to help buyers’ agents succeed. This class will cover advance search techniques in the MLS, and various tools included in your MLS subscription to research properties, prepare reports, and communicate with your buyers.
Please note the following items:
1) Bring a fully charged laptop to this class as there will be several hands-on activities. There are limited plugs in the room.
2) You will also need a headshot and company logo saved on your computer.
3) Arrive 15 minutes early to allow ample time to find a seat and sign on to WIFI.
4) If you can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your registration to create room for those on the waitlist.
5) Please be sure to go to your login dashboard, launch the “Cloud CMA” and “eProperty Watch” products, and walk through the registration process for each product prior to coming to class. We will be using these tools in class and it takes several minutes to register.
6) The instructor listed is subject to change based on availability.
To see what is offered, register, or cancel an MLS class, click HERE