Category: MLS Training
Start Date: 2/27/2020 at 1:00 PM
End Date: 2/27/2020 at 3:00 PM
iMapp: Intro to Public Records
RALSC Conference Room
Public Records data is a powerful, but often overlooked resource. Your MLS subscription offers you several tools that compile a variety of data from public records sites. With these tools, you can gain a lot of insights into a property to give you an edge when meeting with a potential seller or working with a potential buyer. Also, through public records tools, you can quickly craft your own highly targeted mailing lists, and even create mailing labels directly! Come to this class to learn how to harness the power of your MLS Public Records tools to increase your business!
Please note the following items:
1) Bring a fully charged laptop to this class as there will be several hands-on activities. There are limited plugs in the room.
2) You will also need a headshot and company logo saved on your computer.
3) Arrive 15 minutes early to allow ample time to find a seat and sign on to WIFI.
4) If you can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your registration to create room for those on the waitlist.
5) Please be sure to go to your login dashboard, launch the “Cloud CMA” and “eProperty Watch” products, and walk through the registration process for each product prior to coming to class. We will be using these tools in class and it takes several minutes to register.
6) The instructor listed is subject to change based on availability.
To see what is offered, register, or cancel an MLS class, click HERE